Re: Exploding the Myths paper

From: Babette Turner-Underwood <babattt_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 18:19:40 -0700

Hey Rachel,
long time, no chat....

Hope things worked out well for you and whoever at IOUG .... (the gossip in me always want to know more ;-)

Would have sat next to you in Anita's presentation but you sat in the FRONT row, and I was late :-( I also had to find Peter Smith as I had a problem with my air reservation and it looked like he might need to drive me and miss the closing session (I was able to get a shuttle).

This paper sounded really intriuging and I wanted to check it out. I looked under www.nyoug.org but could not find it under "Presentations From Various Allstars".

Great user site by the way! (I think you are involved on the executive right?) I take it your meetings are quarterly ? Would love to present some time but cannot afford the travel to New York :-( ..... that I am Waaay too busy with my job doing remote DBA work ... I barely have time to even read the list serves, let along respond to any of them ....

I am only 10 months behind ...

Take care
Babette
Babette_at_pythian.com (best one to use)
or babattt_at_home.com
Author: Babette Turner-Underwood
  INET: babattt_at_home.com