RE: * Oracle DBA Needed in Phoenix..

From: ef 8454 <ef8454_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 12:46:57 -0700

My company may be cheap, but it have more than 6000 employs.   The
DBA salary is NOT like what you though that high in D.C.  I list all of our DBA salary for you to reference:

DB2 DBA (Mainframe)  -- 72K
Informix DBA (UNIX)   -- 72K
SQL Server     (NT)      --  52K
ORACLE DBA (UNIX)  -- 74K  (7 years exp.)
ORACLE DBA (UNIX)  -- 60K  (OCP certify)
They all less than $75K and live in D.C. high living cost area.

Author: ef 8454
  INET: ef8454@hotmail.com