RE: How to precreate tables for migration?

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 12:49:52 -0700

Hey Don!

GREAT info! I'm wiping out my test DB right now to try it out. I already have the scripts to create the TSs (I've learned a little in three years), so that's no biggie. I'll letcha know what happens.

THANKS! :)

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator
Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com             Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jul 05 2001 - 14:49:52 CDT