PFILE location in NT

From: Shahid Nasir <shahidnasir_at_emirates.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 01:51:45 -0700

Hi all,
I have two parameter files in two different directories on the same machine. Is there a way I can find out which parameter file is being used by the database.

One way I tried was to make the changes in one file and see if it takes effect when the database is restarted. but I have more than 52 machines and it will be time consuming to do the same for all machines especially when these machines are on remote locations.

Thanks.
Shahid. Received on Tue Jul 03 2001 - 03:51:45 CDT