trigger on user logoff session

From: Raymond Lee Meng Hong <RAYMOND_at_infopro.com.my>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 01:15:53 -0700

Hello ,

 Can I know whether is it possible for me to set up a trigger to activate if any user active this in-house logoff function to kick off any user who is activate this script ?

ALTER TRIGGER CFLOG DISABLE
/

UPDATE CFsecurity
SET LOGON = 'N'
WHERE STFID = UPPER('&STFID')
/

UPDATE CF88LOG
SET LOGSTS = '1'
WHERE USRID = UPPER('&STFID')
/

ALTER TRIGGER CFLOG ENABLE All this is our own tables ,in our application we will check whether is there a valid user in the table CFsecurity on accessing certain tables , becoz in a environment having more than 300 user if possible , sometime some user is being logoff in the application system w/o notice .and it really hard for me to trace who is execute this script ?

Raymond Lee
Infopro Sdn Bhd
Block B3 Level 8, Leisure Commerce Square No. 9, Jalan PJS 8/9 46150 Petaling Jaya Selangor , Malaysia
Tel : 603-78766666 ext : 266 Fax : 603-78761233 Email : Raymond_at_infopro.com.my

"Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friend with anyone else in the world "
- Eleanor Roosevelt