RE: Rachels Chocolate Mousse Cake

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 04:48:16 -0700

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2><RUBBING HANDS TOGETHER WITH GLEE MODE>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>
This
REALLY does sound like a good candidate for a BBQ we have planned mid week - time to break out the pinafore and starting working Rachel's magic me thinks :)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2></RUBBING HANDS TOGETHER WITH GLEE MODE>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>
Cheers
Lee
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>
Mark
(Gonna take a big bit anyway) Leith
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>
<FONT face=Tahoma

size=2>-----Original Message-----From: root_at_fatcity.com [mailto:root_at_fatcity.com]On Behalf Of Robertson Lee - lerobeSent: Monday, June 25, 2001 11:02To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject: Rachels Chocolate Mousse Cake
Oh My God. Even the
most hardened chocaholic would find this a little hard to get through. I was warned by Rachel herself to take a small slice but Oh No, I had to cut myself a large one.
<SPAN

class=453085808-25062001>
I felt so sick. IT
WAS TREMENDOUS !!!!!!!
<SPAN

class=453085808-25062001>
Mark Leith, you have
to try this one.
<SPAN

class=453085808-25062001>
<SPAN

class=453085808-25062001>Lee
 The information contained in this
communication isconfidential, is intended only for the use of the recipientnamed above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you arehereby notified that any dissemination, distribution orcopying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original message or any copy of it from your computersystem. Received on Mon Jun 25 2001 - 06:48:16 CDT