Ora 1552 during startup of DB

From: Libal, Ivo <ivo.libal_at_knapp-systems.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 01:44:18 -0700

Hello
we have a problem with a database:
The database cannot start up and we get:

ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1 ORA-01552: cannot use system rollback segment for non-system tablespace 'INDEX' Is there any chance to create new rollback segment when the database is mounted only? Or is it possible to make rollback segment online in this mode? Why the database tries to access this tablespace during startup? How can I check if there is a startup trigger? We have rollback segments listed in init.ora file. Thank you for quick responce, unfortunatelly I dont have access to metalink now.
Ivo Libal

Author: Libal, Ivo
  INET: ivo.libal_at_knapp-systems.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 21 2001 - 03:44:18 CDT