RE: Calling Stored Proc in SQL Server from Stored Proc in Oracle

From: Ravindra P Channe <ravindrapc_at_mindtree.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 02:08:45 -0700

Hello everybody,

Sorry for the previous post. I think I need to RTFM. It can be done through Oracle Open Gateway.

I haven't tried it till now. If there are any suggestions then it would be appreciated.

Regards

Ravindra Channe

Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of my Employer

Author: Ravindra P Channe
  INET: ravindrapc_at_mindtree.com