Re: How to remove corrupted blocks from datafile.

From: Danisment Gazi Unal (Unal Bilisim) <danisment.unal_at_unal-bilisim.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 04:20:44 -0700

Hi Uday,

I don't know in which version dbv is stable; but, I know dbv was very buggy product. I recommend:

New table will not contain corrupted block.

Following event should be used if blocks are accessed through index: event="10233 trace name context forever, level 10"

--

Web: http://www.unal-bilisim.com
*********

itrprof SQL Analyzer is a web based tool which analyzes
SQL_TRACE/Event10046 trace files of Oracle,
finds bottlenecks and offersinformation on how to tune them.
*********
iOraBugFinder: http://www.unal-bilisim.com/products/iorabugfinder/iorabugfinder.html

iOraBugFinder is a web based tool which scans Oracle's alert log files,
ORA-600 and ORA-7445 trace files; extracts relevant information from them
and generates URL links to relevant bugs, notes, forums at Metalink.
*********

Author: Danisment Gazi Unal (Unal Bilisim)
  INET: danisment.unal_at_unal-bilisim.com