8i for solaris on intel

From: novicedba <novicedba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 04:20:30 -0700

Hi,
I have a Solaris test system on Intel. This is first time I installed Solaris. I am trying to findout in i can install the oracle 9i on this system.
Can someone enlighten me.
I don't mind installing any version as it is for test purposes, but 9i will be a great thing to do
novice Received on Wed Jun 06 2001 - 06:20:30 CDT