WOB (Waste Of Bandwidth, ~= OT) / (Fwd) Destination address unreachable

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 13:50:31 -0700

trying again...

To: ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:24:19 -0700

WOB=Waste-Of-Bandwidth, which is more or less equivalent to "OT", but has slightly more cachet (more fruity than brut).

I vote for: ORA-WOBbly

of course there has to be a WOBbly SIG meeting at major Oracle conferences and so forth, to collect annual maintenance fees for new bumper sticker versions, administer "WOBCP" testing, engage in secret decoder ring rituals and to ensconce a completely foolish, but pissy, despotic & absolutist tyrant as the group's leader each year.

On 1 Jun 2001, at 9:47, Jeremiah Wilton wrote:

> On another topic, I believe I qualify for some sort of award as uber geek.
> This week I obtained the Washington State license plate "ORA DBA" for my '74
> Volvo.
>
> It got me thinking that it would be fun to have some bumper stickers made up for
> members of this list. Some ideas I had:
>
> "ARE YOU AN IDIOT?"

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jun 01 2001 - 15:50:31 CDT