RE: Bumper Stickers [RE: Rebuilding indexes]

From: Gary Weber <gweber_at_cji.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 13:27:32 -0700

"My other database is SQL Server :("

Gary Weber
Senior DBA
Charles Jones, LLC
609-530-1144, ext 5529

-----Original Message-----
Scott.Shafer_at_dcpds.cpms.osd.mil
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 4:47 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

'IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE A CERTIFIED PIG FUNDAMENT' Scott Shafer
San Antonio, TX
210-581-6217

"And no amount of training or preparedness can eliminate the almost certainty that in the middle of your Angry Crane stance, as you transition to your Combative Monkey to administer the Coup de Grāce via your Ninja Death Touch, you step on a beer bottle and fall backwards into the juke box and get your head stove in by a drunk with a pool cue." --Jay Trigg

  INET: Scott.Shafer_at_dcpds.cpms.osd.mil

Author: Gary Weber
  INET: gweber_at_cji.com