RE: Steve Adam's Removal

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 14:55:11 -0700

 Long Live King Jared...

-----Original Message-----
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Sent: 5/25/01 4:12 PM

I would suggest that we discontinue this thread. It's pretty tame so far, but has a lot of potential for turning into an opportunity to bash others, and we don't need it.

FYI Steve Adams has not been removed from this list. To get removed from this list requires quite a bit of effort on your part, or not responding to the list owners (me) emails when asking about your account sending a virus to all posters on the list.

The following is a public service announcement for all of you cross posters:

This is the Oracle-L list at FatCity.com, dedicated to all things Oracle, and anything else that Oracleites find interesting.

I am the owner of this list, Henry O'Keeffe is the owner of LazyDba.com and the OracleDBA list there.

Jared Still

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri May 25 2001 - 16:55:11 CDT