RE: Steve Adam's Removal

From: Rahul <rahul_at_ratelindo.co.id>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 21:46:54 -0700

i hope this thread is still alive.... and my reply makes it to the list...

by removing Steve from the list , we all will miss the insight into oracle internals,
which he provided , thru his answers and the links (plugs ? ) to his website..

many threads would end when Steve provides his explanation/answer, this show

the respect posters have for his knowledge or Oracle.

please reconsider

Regards
Rahul

Author: Rahul