RE: Virus Warning

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 09:20:23 -0700

I had
a feeling that was a virus.  I received two of them this morning as well, the first thing that caught my eye was that there was no time stamp in the "sent" field, I was immediately sketchy.  Then I noticed that it was also sent directly to me and not to the list, as soon as I noticed that, I deleted both of them.  You must trust NO ONE!!  heheh...oh well...just thought I would add

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: root_at_fatcity.com   [mailto:root_at_fatcity.com]On Behalf Of Burton, Laura L.Sent:   Thursday, May 24, 2001 11:06 AMTo: Multiple recipients of list   ORACLE-LSubject: Virus Warning
  I received an email from Bunyamin K. Karadeniz in   response to an earlier 'Database Down' message that I had sent to the   list.  The email from him had an attachment to it.  I opened it (I   know this was not wise) and our virus scan had deleted the file and left a   message stating the file had a virus called '???'.    Just wanted to alert everyone.  I have had 3   emails from him so far, all with the virus attached.   Laura Received on Thu May 24 2001 - 11:20:23 CDT