RE: Virus Warning

From: Suhen Pather <Suhen.Pather_at_strandbags.com.au>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 16:41:05 -0700

me
too

  I received an email from Bunyamin K. Karadeniz in   response to an earlier 'Database Down' message that I had sent to the   list.  The email from him had an attachment to it.  I opened it (I   know this was not wise) and our virus scan had deleted the file and left a   message stating the file had a virus called '???'.    Just wanted to alert everyone.  I have had 3   emails from him so far, all with the virus attached.   Laura Received on Thu May 24 2001 - 18:41:05 CDT