How to interpret an errorstack

From: Hatzistavrou Giannis <j.hatzistavrou_at_telesoft.gr>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 03:32:46 -0700

Hi all,

I am trying to run a procedure and it always return a 1861 oracle error. In order to check where the problem exists I have added an event in the init.ora parameter
(event="1861 trace name errorstack level 10"). The trace file was produced ok but I don't have a clue what to look for. May some one of you help me
find my way through!
 <<ora_60183.zip>>

THANKS