RE: Metadatabase

From: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY) <Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 19:10:36 -0700

Hi Arie,

OEM does have Capacity Planner available which will automatically log, summarise and purge data via the data gatherer. The data can be stored anywhere and can be accessed via inbuilt graphs / charts or via ODBC (table structure is actually published for these tables).

However, Capacity Planner is not part of the base OEM but part of the additionally licensed Diagnostics Pack.

As Mark suggested, depends what you're trying to log and how much money / time you have to devote to it.

Regards,
Bruce

Author: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)
  INET: Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au