RE: Temporary Tablespaces

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 18:54:52 -0700

 Major differenc is a temporary tablespace does not get logged in the redo logs, and thus a performance gain on writes.

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sun May 20 2001 - 20:54:52 CDT