RE: running oidadmin

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:39:45 -0700

The "sl" file is in the "admin" directory? Shouldn't it be in the "lib" dir?

Also, I thought that the LD_LIBRARY_PATH env var needed to include $ORACLE_HOME/network/lib dir.

HTH! GL!

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator
Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com             Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA