running oidadmin

From: Adams, Matthew (GEA, 088130) <MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:18:34 -0700

I'm having problems getting the OID admin (v2.0.6) utility to run under hp-ux 11.

When I try to start it, it get a java error

no nldapj8 in shared library path

The libnldapj8.sl file is in $ORACLE_HOME/network/admin and   this directory is in the $SHLIB_PATH environmental variable.

I have found one possible related bug on metalink, but it is not conclusive.

Has anybody got this to work in the past?

R. Matt Adams  - GE Appliances - matt.adams_at_appl.ge.com
  Meddle not in the affairs of troff,
  for it is subtle and quick to anger.