RE: db domain being appended to db links when global_names = fals

From: Troiano, Paul (CAP, GEFA) <Paul.Troiano_at_gecapital.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:43:04 -0700

I actually fixed this one. The db_domain and global_names parameters had changed since the other instances were actually created. They were created with global_names=true and no db_domain specified. In this case the global_name of the db was set to xxx.world (ver. 8.05.2.1).
Later the global_names was set to false and a db_domain was set. The new database was created with these new parameters.

I just recreated the control files with the new settings and new name.

Thanks,
- Paul

Author: Troiano, Paul (CAP, GEFA)
  INET: Paul.Troiano_at_gecapital.com