RE: OT why is there dinosaur statues and evolution of human conciousness

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 15:31:57 -0700

call me a prematurely cantankerous curmudgeon, but aren't "making money" and "best ...business strategy" completely intertwined with all the unsavory product related stuff you

mention (and more, eg "anti-trust")????????????????

hopelessly, relentlessly & unrepentantly holistic, ep

ps, what really put *me* over the edge was that horrible K-Mart sweater that Bill Gates wore in the TV commercial about "innovation" that came out right after the U.S. Justice Department started winning.

On 5 Apr 2001, at 14:46, David Messer wrote:

Date sent:              Thu, 05 Apr 2001 14:46:06 -0800
To:                     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>

Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu