RE: NLS_DATE_FORMAT not effective..help!

From: Martin Kendall <Martin.Kendall_at_Rubus.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 07:45:16 -0800

Oh yes you can. Here is the script I run as SYSTEM and it provides a common date format for
all logins - UNLESS they override it with a SUBSEQUENT Alter Session or it is defined in their REGISTRY
(Windows users).

Instead of ON DATABASE, you can also limit it to a particular Schema.

Otherwise, I am really sorry if I have completely misunderstood the problem :-)

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER on_logon
AFTER LOGON
ON DATABASE
declare