RE: RE: Life in New England

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 10:55:00 -0800

Dick,

I replied earlier but your e-mail gateway bounced my message back.

I was just wondering how to assess standard of living in New England, vs. Canada. My home e-mail is lori.pat_at_ns.sympatico.ca <mailto:lori.pat_at_ns.sympatico.ca>

Anyway it doesn't sound like you lost any data during the storm, that's good. Hopefully all your servers came back up...

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des systèmes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique
Maritimes Region, DFO      | Région des Maritimes, MPO

        Author: "Boivin; Patrice J" <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
        Date:       3/8/2001 7:57 AM

        I heard this on Radio Canada, in French re. a person from France who
moved
        to Québec.

        Interesting how things go around on the 'net.

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca