RE: RE: Life in New England

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 11:09:35 -0800

Personally I like snow, the more the better!! The only problem here in New Jersey is, all of the other people that try to drive in it. "Oh wow...snow....doesn't matter, I have an SUV, I am indestructable!!!" Kev

Author: "Boivin; Patrice J" <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date:       3/8/2001 7:57 AM

I heard this on Radio Canada, in French re. a person from France who moved to Quebec.

Interesting how things go around on the 'net.

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des systemes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique
Maritimes Region, DFO      | Region des Maritimes, MPO

Author: INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists
Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

  INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com