RE: Metalink

From: Holman, Rodney <rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 13:02:41 -0800

UNEXPECTED GROWTH?? How can they not expect growth when they force ALL their TAR functions to be initiated via iTAR. As for acceptance of Metalink, isn't that sort of like saying you can use Metalink for all your support contacts or you can use Metalink. What choice did we have in "accepting" this?

At least he was more descriptive of the problem and what was taking place to fix it.

Rodd

Author: Holman, Rodney
  INET: rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Mar 05 2001 - 15:02:41 CST