Re: Integrating Excalibur with an Oracle-based application

From: Dirk Gomez <dirk-lists_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 14:50:45 -0800

Yes, I have worked a while with Intermedia and I find it very easy to use and very awful to administer. Its tight integration with Oracle is its main beauty of course.

This as was a typo, I meant to ask: How good is Excalibur at sucking content from Oracle schemas? Is there a required format for access control lists?

So you export all the data and the access control lists to some Excalibur repository and do the searches there?

cheers Dirk

Author: Dirk Gomez
  INET: dirk-lists_at_gmx.net