RE: Report Metalink Problems

From: John Hallas <john.hallas_at_mail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:46 -0800

complained via our Oracle Account Manager (we had to find out his name first!!!) and I got a response within 6 hours from UK Metalink admitting the problems and blaming it on an upsurge in demand.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>
This
begs all sorts of questions re capacity planning etc but at least it gives us something in writing to use next time we get into Oracle licensing talks
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>John
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: root_at_fatcity.com   [mailto:root_at_fatcity.com]On Behalf Of Mohan, RossSent: 01   March 2001 21:34To: Multiple recipients of list   ORACLE-LSubject: RE: Report Metalink Problems   SSgt Yexley,
  I applaud your getting involved directly. I have done this. My   initial question to "essrv" has been unanswered for   months.
  I know of at least one truly 'heavy hitter' on the list who is   getting the same response.
  People will vote, over time, with their pocket books.

  Support *matters*, and it is in my Top Two of things to ask   from a vendor.