RE: Report Metalink Problems

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 13:44:10 -0800

SSgt Yexley,

I applaud your getting involved directly. I have done this. My initial question to "essrv" has been unanswered for months.

I know of at least one truly 'heavy hitter' on the list who is getting the same response.

People will vote, over time, with their pocket books.

Support *matters*, and it is in my Top Two of things to ask from a vendor.