RE: MetaSlop (OFFTOPIC)

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:29:58 -0800

Perhaps if they converted their PL/SQL to Java, they'd get the claimed 10x performance?

Or maybe Oracle is still trying to lookup an ORA-12154 error on Metalink...

<sigh> That's OK, I don't really NEED to get my unIntelligent Agent running today. Maybe I can just guess at the problem -- it's bound to be faster!

Can someone remind me why we're paying for Metals Support? Whose Olympics were they thinking about for Silver Service?

<fume>

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator
Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com             Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com