RE: Oracle DBA evolution path - please share your opinion

From: lerobe - Lee Robertson <LEROBE_at_acxiom.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:48:19 -0800

Its not a rastafarian DBA introducing himself is it :-)

Author: ora dba
  INET: sm0002001_at_yahoo.com

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.
Author: lerobe - Lee Robertson
  INET: LEROBE_at_acxiom.co.uk