RE: Guy Harrison's High Performance Tuning Book - 2nd Edition

From: Steve Adams <steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:31:57 -0800

Hi All,

I asked Guy about it offline, and here is an excerpt from his reply. "It updates for 8i, but nothing on 9i. ... It has a few completely new chapters and has some improvements in organization. I would think that people who liked the first edition would find it a useful upgrade."

I have added a link for this book to the Resources page on the Ixora web site at http://www.ixora.com.au/resources/index.htm. A more substantial review will have to wait until my copy gets here.

@ Regards,
@ Steve Adams
@ http://www.ixora.com.au/