RE: SQL parameter for batch runs [NT]

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 07:18:42 -0800

How many DB's are on the machine. I as well use this command for backups, but I have the oracle_sid set so I do no need to use the entire connect string. I just say, "connect internal" and it will connect allowing me to do startups and shutdowns. The other way around the issue is to use NT security(heheh) to block all users from these files except for administrators. Hmmmm.....I'll give it a little more though, I am sure someone here will solve it before me. Have a good one Kev

Author: O'Neill, Sean
  INET: Sean.ONeill_at_organon.ie