OT: final frontier / RE: RE: RE: OT NT2K vs Unix.

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 12:13:46 -0800

Ross & Dick,

The lead network field engineer at this campus looks a bit like "Mr. Spock" on Star Trek. He has a wearable PC. It was totally cost-justified (hands free operations). It is really a trip seeing him go in/out of the wiring closets with all the stuff on. freaks out the users big time. :)

ep

On 6 Feb 2001, at 9:56, Mohan, Ross wrote:

Date sent:              Tue, 06 Feb 2001 09:56:30 -0800
To:                     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>

Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu