RE: V$log Status

From: Sam P. Roberts (ZADCO ITIS) <roberts_at_zadco.co.ae>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 21:23:32 -0800

This is happening because you are flooding the cpu with requests, the queues are growing, the knee of the curve on the CPU has gone asymptotic. Schedule this job for an off peak time, or split it somehow.

Sam

Author: Raj Gopalan
  INET: raj.gopalan_at_netdecisions.co.uk

Author: Sam P. Roberts (ZADCO ITIS)
  INET: roberts_at_zadco.co.ae
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Feb 02 2001 - 23:23:32 CST