OTN info

From: Mohammad Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 13:21:33 -0800

Just for info of list members:

<http://otnxchange.oracle.com/expert_advice_marketplace.html>

OTN Expert Advice Marketplace

Expert Advice provides an opportunity for developers to get answers to questions beyond Oracle Technology. Where as OTN discussion forums provide instant access to Oracle specific technology experts, Expert Advice provides instant access to experts who have knowledge that are beyond Oracle like operating systems, languages, networking, hardware, graphics, application software and web development software.

Experts Exchange is a leader in IT professional collaboration network. It provides a platform for developers to share knowledge quickly and efficiently and has more than million validated IT solutions in its knowledge bank and is actively supported by over 400,000 members and 70,000 experts.

Join the community and benefit from shared knowledge.

Enjoy,

Regards
Rafiq

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 08:10:59 -0800

Glenn,

dba_temp_files will be populated when you create a temporary tablespace.

e.g. create temporary tablespace temp tempfile '/oradata/temp01.dbf' size 1000m;

Jared

   INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

Author: Mohammad Rafiq
  INET: rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com