V8.1.7 on W2K

From: Charlie Mengler <charliem_at_mwh.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:09:06 -0800

I've installed V8.1.7 on W2K on my home PC. It appears that "by default" Apache got installed and starts automagically when the system boots.

I don't want Apache to start, but can't find how to prevent it from starting upon boot up.

So, how do I switch Apache off. Under NT V4 there was a "Services" option under the Control Panel. I can't seem to find any similar option in Windows 2000.

Any directions or suggestions would be appreciated. Received on Sun Jan 28 2001 - 14:09:06 CST