Oracle install on Unix

From: Woody Mckay <wmckay_at_hydrogenmedia.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:32:33 -0500

Hello all,

My Oracle background is all on NT4 and Win2K. This afternoon I have to do a Unix install. It has been about 10 years since I've been on Unix. Will the Oracle 8.1.7 install on Unix work the same as on NT using the Java Universal installer? Or is there a different method of install.

Thanks for all help.

Sincerely, Received on Thu Jan 25 2001 - 08:32:33 CST