Re: Oracle Applications

From: <bmarialuz_at_netscape.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 12:45:52 -0500

Some Oracle tools work only on Windows NT, 98 and below but never on Windows 2000. For the time being avoid using Windows 2000 bec. Oracle products are not compatible w/ Windows 2000

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com/ Received on Wed Jan 24 2001 - 11:45:52 CST