System running slow

From: Mitchell <mitchell_at_comnet.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:07:14 -0500

Hi Guys

I am running following scripts when users complains system slow. Usually I found more transaction there running from a developer.

I just want to know how to explain locked_mode in v$locked_object view. Usually in my case is 3. I looked oracle Reference but it did' mention what is meaning. Anybody has any idea.

I also want to know what other dba usually do when somebody complained about SLOW .

Mitchell

attached sql