SQL QUERY TIME

From: Wayne S Bellefeuille <wbellefe_at_allina.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:27:44 -0600

Is there any way to find out when a currently active query actually started running? I know Logon_Time on V$SESSION tells me how long they are connected, but I don't want that. And I know that First_Load_Time on V$SQLAREA points me toward the first time that a particular SQL_TEXT was executed by ANY user since DB startup, but I don't want that either.

Any help would surely be appreciated.

Wayne Bellefeuille Received on Fri Jan 19 2001 - 16:27:44 CST