RE: ORA-600 with smon crashing the db as soon it is started

From: Trassens, Christian <CTrassens_at_uni2.es>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:19:34 +0100

Well, I suppose if it crashes when acceses to uet$, you can consider enabling the event 10269. However and answering your question, there = isn't a
way to prevent SMON starting. Remember that it's one of the backgrounds processes.

Analyzing your assumption, did you ever clone those databases ?. And = did you
create each one with different names ?. Did anything weird happen when = you
do it or did you do something non-conventional to clone if you'd = cloned, of
course ??.

Regards.=20