RE: ORA-600 with smon crashing the db as soon it is started

From: paquette stephane <stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 23:35:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

The compatible parameter is set to 8.1.0, not 8.1.6 All tbs are read-write.
If it's a bug, it means a lot of other people should have it . Oracle 816 on Solaris 5.7 is a popular mix.

I can migrate to 817 , I just received the cd last week. I can also switch from locally to dictionnary managed tbs :-(

Can the event 10061 be mid-long term solution ?