RE: 8.1.6 EE on NT 4 Sp5 Upgrade to Win2k

From: larry elkins <elkinsl_at_flash.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 17:17:53 -0600

Listers,

Thanks for everyone's comments both to the list and back-channel. The upgrade went pretty smoothly (had a little bit of a problem with my modem which I eventually solved).

The DB is up and running, Management Server and OEM, Forms, Toad, and so on. I haven't had the chance to test *everything* yet. Now, we will just see how stable things are -- a couple of people I spoke with had some stability problems.

Once again, thanks for everyone's help and suggestions.

Regards,

Larry G. Elkins
elkinsl_at_flash.net