RE: Query

From: <dieter.oberkofler_at_chello.at>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 17:16:37 +0100

Hi Kevin!

Download my shareware tool Top100 from my web page at http://www.materialdreams.com/products.html and have a look at your sql area. The tool is very easy to use and should help you to find the sql statements that cause the heavy load.

Regards

DO

email: info_at_materialdreams.com
Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sat Jan 13 2001 - 10:16:37 CST