Re: MTS vs. Dedicated connection

From: Suzy Vordos <lvordos_at_datsit.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:18:46 -0700

I have made MTS work in 8.1.7, no problems. Except for Weblogic which experienced *very* slow response time with MTS, and I'm not certain if the cause was MTS or how Weblogic does connection pooling. Anyone using Weblogic that has seen this???

Other than Weblogic, I've used MTS from Oracle 7.x through 8i with very few problems. This was all on Unix so I can't speak for NT.