RE: Off topic: DBD::Oracle

From: Jeffery Stevenson <jeff_at_mpv.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:15:31 -0600

  For DBD::Oracle, make sure you have the ORACLE_HOME, TWO_TASK, and ORACLE_USERID environment variables set (not sure you need TWO_TASK, but I set it anyways...haven't bothered to check to see if it is really needed for the test part yet). ORACLE_USERID should be in the form: username/password_at_dbalias
  I generally create a specific user with only create session privileges for testing these (so I have one around for whenever we bring new servers online that need DBI/DBD). HTH

Jeffery Stevenson
Chief Databeast Tamer
Medical Present Value, Inc.
Austin, TX

Author: Dwayne Cox
  INET: dcox_at_eng.ufl.edu

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 09 2001 - 09:15:31 CST