OFF TOPIC: Fond farewell

From: Diana Duncan <Diana_at_fileFRENZY.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 11:44:20 -0500

Fellow listers,

I'd like to thank everyone on the list for the reams of information and entertainment I have gotten in the past months. Unfortunately, I need to bow out, at least for now. I've been put into a Director position recently, and while that's fun and great, it means two things:

  1. I don't have any time now to monitor the list, and
  2. I'm rapidly becoming non-technical, so I'll be of no use to the list anymore (there goes 9 years of Oracle experience! ;-)

Wish me luck on the dark side! Also, I've encouraged a few of my Data Services people to start participating, so if you see anyone from filefrenzy.com or arsenaldigital.com, be nice! (Except you, Alex, I realize that asking you to be nice is pretty futile. ;-)

Anyway, thanks,

Diana Duncan
Director, Data Services
Arsenal Digital Solutions
dduncan_at_arsenaldigital.com
919.641.1412 (cell) Received on Tue Jan 09 2001 - 10:44:20 CST