RE: How much beer should a DBA consume? (Lots)

From: Kimberly Smith <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:56:41 -0800

Man, I would just get a shot glass and finish of the tequila. Crisis solved.

Author: Weaver, Walt
  INET: wweaver_at_rightnow.com

Author: Jeffery Stevenson
  INET: jeff_at_mpv.com

Author: Cunningham, Gerald
  INET: Gerald.Cunningham_at_usi.net

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Fri Dec 22 2000 - 10:56:41 CST